Our culture fosters a freedom to perform that allows our people to create many different paths to success.
Own your destiny
Our people create their own destinies, and it’s no coincidence that they also make up our largest shareholder group.
Our business succeeds by allowing our people to make a mark in the areas they care about most: personal development, volunteering and fundraising for charity, or creating new insurance products that address society’s greatest challenges.
We want to make Howden the best workplace it can be
We have worked hard to build a culture that is welcoming and supportive. We hire people with the talent to succeed and the potential to grow - and we help them do just that. Howden is a global business with an entrepreneurial mindset and we put our people first in everything we do.
We value independent thinkers, celebrate different perspectives and experiences, and strive to make Howden a great place to work.
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoptive pay
- 25 days’ holiday + optional holiday purchase
- Company funded professional qualifications & membership
- Employer pension contributions
- Life assurance
- Permanent health Insurance
- Counselling and therapy subsidy
- Influenza vaccine program
- Recruitment referral programme