Why choose Howden for non-standard motor insurance?
Here at Howden, as a motor insurance broker, we pride ourselves on doing the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to. Thanks to the great relationships we have with our selected panel of standard and specialist car insurers, we make the process of comparing multiple insurance policies, on your behalf, simple and straightforward. What’s not to like?
We also recognise that each policy needs to be as individual as its owner and their non-standard vehicle, and that’s why we provide a bespoke, personalised service, focused on getting to know you and learning more about exactly what you want from your cover.
Ultimately though, whether you need to make a claim, purchase a new motor policy, or renew an existing one, just know that we’re here to help if you need us.
Benefits of working with Howden:
- We’re driven to save you time, money, and hassle.
- Benefit from a tailored service that comparison sites can’t provide.
- Speak to your local broker, within your community.
- We’re right by your side in the event of a claim.
Are you struggling to get motor insurance for your car or van?
If you have open claims, motoring convictions or an expired no claims bonus after returning from abroad; it can be hard to find competitive insurance.
We can help with securing quotes for non-standard motor insurance, taking the hassle away from you.
Our solutions are designed to help the following:
- Car and van drivers returning from abroad: emigrants with Irish driving experience who have lived away for more than two years are eligible for a discount to overcome their expired no claims bonus.
- Private cars in a company name: if your car is in a company name, you may struggle to get a quote.
- Drivers with an open claim: you may have found that you have a limited choice of insurance companies offering quotes due to an open claim against your policy.
- Drivers who own a limited mileage second car: if you own a second car, this service may provide a solution for you if you provide proof of insurance and have a maximum usage of under 7,500 km in any one period of insurance.
All car and van insurance benefits are subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.