Why choose Howden for watch insurance?
As an insurance broker which has plenty of experience insuring collectibles, we pride ourselves on doing the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to. Thanks to the great relationships we have with our selected panel of standard and specialist insurers, we make the process of comparing multiple watch insurance policies, on your behalf, simple and straightforward. What’s not to like?
We also know that each policy needs to be as individual as its owner and their watch, and that’s why we offer a personalised service, focused on learning more about you and finding out exactly what you want from your insurance.
Ultimately though, just remember that whether you need to make a claim, purchase a new policy, or renew an existing one, we’re here to help if you need us.
Benefits of working with Howden:
- We’re driven to save you time, money, and hassle.
- Benefit from a tailored service that comparison sites can’t provide.
- Speak to your local broker, within your community.
- We’re right by your side in the event of a claim.
How does watch insurance work?
People are often unaware of the true value of their watch and that, in the event of a loss, their home insurance may not fully cover the cost to replace it. That’s why we take insurance for watches seriously and strive to provide you with high quality advice and guidance.
You can expect the following to being covered under a typical watch insurance policy:
- Cover for single watches or collections
- Cover when outside the home, whether in Ireland or abroad
- Ability to partially insure part of your collection when being kept in a safe, so that you are only paying a premium that matches your wearing habits
Here’s also some of the brands of watches we could help you insure:
- Patek Phillipe
- Audemars Piguet
- Richard Mille
- Laurent Ferrier
We’d love to be able to help you find the a watch insurance solution that suits you, so once you’re ready, get in touch with us and we’ll see what we can do to help.
*Please note that, at this time, we can only offer watch insurance as part of a wider household policy only.