Why choose Howden for family office insurance?
Our clients mean more to us than just a policy number. We’re here to build a relationship and earn their trust – so we assign each and every one a qualified insurance professional to act as their dedicated point of contact.
Providing advice is at the heart of everything we do, so we always offer clear, sensible, and independent advice about what our clients should insure and how. So, if they ever need to claim, they can be confident in their success.
We work directly with specialist insurance providers that have expertise in offering family office solutions, so that we can provide tailorable policies to fit our clients’ unique and personal circumstances.
Benefits of working with Howden:
- We’re driven to save you time, money, and hassle.
- Benefit from a tailored service that comparison sites can’t provide.
- Speak to your local broker, within your community.
- We’re right by your side in the event of a claim.
What is family office insurance?
Family office insurance can best be described as a type of insurance cover which financially protects family offices from the unique risks and liability exposures they face as private wealth management firms that provide comprehensive financial and personal advisory services to high-net-worth individuals and families.
But what’s covered? Generally, insurers’ family office insurance provides cover for the following:
- Households, multiple properties and overseas
- Non-standard properties
- Family healthcare
- Travel and personal accidents
- Commercial insurance
- Motors and Yachts
- Art, collectibles, antiques and jewellery
Our clients are very private or high profile and expect excellent and confidential service. Part of that service includes:
- A comprehensive consultative approach – We provide an in-depth review of each individual to pinpoint the specific risks and exposures related to their lifestyle
- Access to specialists – We have a vast wealth of knowledge and experience that helps us to effectively manage the most refined exposures
- Excellent service – No matter the size of the portfolio, we are always on hand to protect assets and the lifestyle of the family
Get in touch with us today and our trusted advisors will take the time to listen and get to know you and your clients.